IMI Association Executives is a firm of skilled professionals whose goal is to provide professional management expertise along with specialized administrative services to associations, societies and other non-profits in an efficient, cost-effective manner.
IMI was founded in 1986 and this is the story of how ...
- We've been able to reach a level of success in serving our clients that we’re proud of.
- We've been able to build the business through three decades of some very difficult economic times.
- We've been able to retain clients...when competition has increased dramatically.
Our Culture Explains Our Success
- We don't respond to all RFPs ... we wait for ones from organizations that "fit" ... ones that provide our company and our employees opportunities to be successful.
- We don't sign on the bottom line with any new client, only those that truly feel like they hold the promise of being "partners".
- We deliver, what we promise!
- We expect our employees to live our business values ... they are compensated fairly, and understand fully that their dedication to getting the job done right and willingness to go above and beyond what's required in their performance standards, is the way we make the client happy ... and the way to provide themselves with a rewarding career path.
We at IMI Association Executives believe in ...
- Providing the highest level of client service
- Respecting relationships with clients, vendors and co-workers
- Acting with integrity in all circumstances
- Using innovation and creativity to enhance services
- Recognizing the value that each individual contributes to the work team
- Working with enthusiasm and enjoyment
We stay current on political and societal changes with possible effects on associations through our involvement in ...
- ASAE: The Center For Association Leadership
- AMC Institute
- Association Executives of North Carolina (AENC)
- Meeting Professionals International (MPI)
Our Code of Ethics
IMI abides by the AMC Institute Code of Ethics & Professional Practice and the AMC Institute Membership Eligibility Requirements.